Terms & Conditions
Last modified 05/24/2018
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY
SITE CONTENT; NO ATTORNEY/CLIENT RELATIONSHIP.
Shop Creative Law exclusively owns and controls the Sites, which provides information about my attorney services and may, from time to time, provide access to educational materials pertaining to a variety of legal issues generally affecting businesses. You agree that, use or access to any or all of the Sites does not, standing alone, create an attorney-client relationship with Shop Creative Law. Furthermore, you agree that content provided via the Sites is generalized knowledge about legal concepts and not specific legal advice. You agree that you should seek the specific advice of counsel regarding any specific legal matter that you may encounter in the operation of your business or otherwise.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, as between you and Shop Creative Law, Shop Creative Law owns all right, title, and interest in and to the Sites, including, without limitation, site content, organization, graphics, design, compilation and other matters related to or included on the Sites. My name, Shop Creative Law, Shop Creative Law, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are my trademarks and you must not use these marks without our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Sites are the trademarks of their respective owners and should not be used without those respective owners’ permission. Any unauthorized use, dissemination, reproduction, or copying of these terms or any content on the Sites will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
Content and materials posted to the Site may be the copyrighted content of others (“Third Party Content”) that is used by Paige Hulse Law either by permission or under Section 107 of the Copyright Act as “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. I respect the intellectual property of others and ask that you to do the same. Users must obtain permission from the owners of any Third Party Content before copying, distributing or otherwise using those materials. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication, or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of the copyright owner.
If you believe that your work has been copied on one or more of the Sites in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or otherwise violates your intellectual property rights, please contact me via mail or email at the contact information listed below and provide me with the following: (i) identification of what is claimed to have been infringed; (ii) identification of what is claimed to be infringing; (iii) your contact information (or the contact information of the person we need to contact about the infringement); (iv) a statement that the person submitting the complaint is doing so with a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; (v) a statement that the information provided is accurate, and under penalty of perjury; (vi) a physical or electronic signature of the person submitting the complaint; and (vii) if that person is not the owner of the content at issue, a statement that the person submitting the complaint is authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
INTERNATIONAL PRIVACY LAWS AND YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE GDPR
LINKING TO THE SITES.
Anyone linking to the Sites must comply with all applicable laws and should not: (i) misrepresent its relationship with Paige Hulse Law; (ii) present false or misleading information about Shop Creative Law; or (iii) contain content that is reasonably considered profanity, defamatory, vulgar, offensive, or unlawful.
ADVERTISEMENTS AND LINKS.
I may include advertisements on the Sites. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Sites are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by advertisers, including information providers, or any other end users are those of the respective author(s) and not mine.
You may find links to other websites on a Site. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Paige Hulse Law of the contents on such third-party sites. I expressly disclaim any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party websites. You acknowledge and agree that Paige Hulse Law shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or products available on or through any such linked site. You agree that it is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice, etc., or other content available through such third-party sites.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
THE SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. SHOP CREATIVE LAW, TOGETHER WITH ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE. THE RELEASED PARTIES DO NOT GUARANTEE THE RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SAFETY, TIMELINESS, LEGALITY, USEFULNESS, ADEQUACY OR SUITABILITY OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THE SITES. ACCORDINGLY, YOU AGREE TO EXERCISE CAUTION, DISCRETION AND COMMON SENSE WHEN USING THE SITES. THE ENTIRE RISK FOR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES IS BORNE BY YOU.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE SITES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK DISRUPTIONS, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER PERSONAL OR COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THE POSTINGS OR ANY MATERIAL LINKED THROUGH THE SITES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITES IS TO CEASE USING THE SITES.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties and/or limitations of liability, so a portion of the foregoing may not apply to you. In such a case, any such disclaimer or limitation of liability is limited to the minimum extent permissible under applicable law.
CHOICE OF LAW AND VENUE.
These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Oklahoma without regard to any conflict of laws principle. For any dispute regarding these Terms or the Sites, you agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts located in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS.
This website is operated by Shop Creative Law located at 4230 E. 76th St.,Tulsa, Oklahoma 74136. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Sites should be directed to: email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions for the Online Sale of Goods and Services
THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS. BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM MY WEBSITE IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (B) ARE NOT THE OLDER OF (i) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR (ii) LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH SHOP CREATIVE LAW, OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENTS, GOODS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
1. Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept any orders in our sole discretion. After having received your order, you will automatically receive the contract template download.
2. Prices and Payment Terms.
(a) All prices posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for the product or service you purchase will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation e-mail. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Listed prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. You will have notice of all such taxes and charges by reviewing your merchandise total in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation e-mail. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by us and we reserve the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
(b) Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct, and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any.
3. Shipments; Delivery
(a) You will receive automatic downloads for your contract templates, followed by a link to your Instructions for Use and corresponding video tutorial approximately 7 days following. You are expressly responsible for notifying us if you do not receive your template, instructions, or video tutorial.
4. Returns and Refunds. Due to the nature of online digital products, no refunds are allowed under any circumstances.
5. LIMITED WARRANTY. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. WE WARRANT THAT DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD, THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP. WE LIMIT THE DURATION AND REMEDIES OF ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS IS LIMITED TO REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR REFUND AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTIVE SERVICES IS LIMITED TO REPAIR, RE-PERFORMANCE OR REFUND AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT.
(a) This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser of products and services from the Site, not to any subsequent or other owner or transferee of the product. This limited warranty covers during the Warranty Period (as defined below) defects in materials and workmanship in products and services you purchased from us. This limited warranty does not cover any damages due to transportation; storage; improper use; failure to follow the product instructions or to perform any preventive maintenance; modifications; unauthorized repair; normal wear and tear; or external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control. This limited warranty starts on the date of your purchase and lasts for one year the “Warranty Period”. The Warranty Period is not extended if we repair or replace a warranted product or re-perform a warranted service. We may change the availability of this limited warranty at our discretion, but any changes will not be retroactive.
(b) Limitation of Liability. THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND OUR ENTIRE OBLIGATION AND LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. OUR LIABILITY WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT OR SERVICE THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE, NOR WILL WE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PRODUCTION, WORK, DATA, USE, BUSINESS, GOODWILL, REPUTATION, REVENUE OR PROFIT, ANY DIMINUTION IN VALUE, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS OR SERVICES, OR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The informal dispute resolution procedure detailed in Section 11 is available to you if you believe that we have not performed our obligations under this limited warranty or these Terms.
6. Intellectual Property Use and Ownership. You acknowledge and agree that:
(a) Each product and service marketed on this Site is made available solely for license, not sale, to you and other prospective customers under the terms, conditions, and restrictions of the license agreement posted with/made available to you through a link accompanying the display or description of that specific product or service.
(b) You will comply with all terms and conditions of the specific license agreement for any product or service you obtain through this Site, including, but not limited to, all confidentiality obligations and restrictions on resale, use, reverse engineering, copying, making, modifying, improving, sublicensing and transfer of those licensed products and services. You will not cause, induce or permit others’ noncompliance with the terms and conditions of any of these product and service license agreements.
(c) Shop Creative Law is and will remain the sole and exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights in and to each product and service made available on this Site and any related specifications, instructions, documentation or other materials, including, but not limited to, all related copyrights, patents, and trademarks and other intellectual property rights, subject only to the limited license granted under the product’s or service’s license agreement. You do not and will not have or acquire any ownership of these intellectual property rights in or to the products or services made available through this Site, or of any intellectual property rights relating to those products or services.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- GOVERNING LAW. The Parties have entered into this Agreement in the State of Oklahoma and agree that the validity, interpretation, and legal effect of this Agreement, as well as all disputes arising out of the Agreement shall be determined in accordance with the laws of the State of Oklahoma, United States of America, without regard to conflicts of law principles that would dictate the application of the law of a different jurisdiction. In the event of any action or proceeding arising out of, relating to or concerning this Agreement, or litigation arising from the terms and conditions of this agreement, including, without limitation, any claim of breach of contract, shall be determined in accordance with the laws of the State of Oklahoma, and that venue of any action will be located in the District Court of Tulsa County, Oklahoma.
- BINDING EFFECT. This Agreement shall be binding upon, is for the sole benefit of the Parties hereto, and inure to the benefit of, the successors, executors, heirs, representatives, administrators, and permitted assigns of the parties. The Parties have no right to assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, both Consumer and Company agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the respective party, its owners, officers, directors, employees, affiliates, contractors, licensors, successors, or assigns from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever — including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys’ fees, and disbursements — which any of them may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from breach of this Agreement.
- BINDING ARBITRATION. ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT ARE TO BE SETTLED BY BINDING ARBITRATION IN THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA, OR ANOTHER LOCATION MUTUALLY AGREEABLE TO THE PARTIES. ANY ARBITRATION AWARD MAY BE CONFIRMED IN A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement of the Parties with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, inducements or conditions, express or implied, written or oral, between the parties. This agreement expressly supersedes any and all prior written and/or oral agreements, and the terms and conditions of this agreement cannot be modified without the express written consent of both parties. The terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be binding upon the parties, their personal representatives, successors and assigns, and may not be assigned to any third party beneficiary.
- EQUITABLE RELIEF. You acknowledge and agree that in the event of a breach or threatened violation of Shop Creative Law’s intellectual property rights and confidential and proprietary information by you, Shop Creative Law will suffer irreparable harm and will therefore be entitled to injunctive relief to enforce this Agreement. Shop Creative Law may, without waiving any other remedies under this Agreement, seek from any court having jurisdiction any interim, equitable, provisional, or injunctive relief that is necessary to protect its rights and property pending the outcome of the Arbitration referenced above. You consent to the personal and subject matter jurisdiction of the federal and state courts in Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States of America for purposes of any such action by Shop Creative Law.
- COMPLIANCE WITH LAW. The parties shall comply with all applicable laws in performing this agreement. Whenever there is any conflict between any provision of this Agreement and any law, the law shall prevail.
- NO WAIVER. If the Parties choose to waive one provision of this agreement, that does not mean that any other provision is also waived. The party against whom a waiver is sought to be effective must have signed a waiver in writing.
- FORCE MAJEURE: Either party may choose to be excused of any further performance obligations in the event of a disastrous occurrence outside the control of either party, such as: an act of God (fires, explosions, earthquakes, hurricane, natural disasters, flooding, storms or infestation), or War, Invasion, Act of Foreign Enemies, Embargo, or other Hostility (whether declared or not), or any hazardous situation created outside the control of either party such as a riot, disorder, nuclear leak or explosion, or act or threat of terrorism.
Last modified 05/24/2018
PLEASE REVIEW THE POLICY CAREFULLY
My Sites are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. I do not collect or maintain information from anyone known to be under the age of 18, and no part of this website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 18. I do not sell products or services intended for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may only use the Sites under the supervision of a parent or guardian. If I discover or are otherwise notified that we have received any such information from a child in violation of this policy, I will delete that information.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
COOKIES: WHAT ARE THEY AND WHY ARE THEY NEEDED?
INTERNATIONAL PRIVACY LAWS AND YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE GDPR
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
The information I gather from you may be used in several ways, now or in the future, to gain a better understanding of my users and their usage pattern as a whole, for site administration and troubleshooting, to process transactions, contest entries and other matters you initiate, to identify preferences in content and advertising, to target editorial, advertising or other content (such as promotions, special offers or other content) I think might be of interest to you, and to communicate changes and improvements to my website or any registration you have made.
Please keep in mind that if you disclose personally identifiable information in a public manner through the Sites, this information may be collected and used by others accessing those portions of the Sites. I do not monitor information you disclose on the Sites nor do I accept any liability associated with your voluntary disclosure of the same.
You are responsible for reviewing the privacy statements and policies of other websites you choose to link to or from the Sites, so that you may understand how those sites collect, use and store your information. I am not responsible for the privacy statements, policies or content of other websites. Websites containing co-branding (referencing our name and a third party’s name) contain content delivered by the third party and not me.
NOTICE OF PRIVACY RIGHTS TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS.
California law requires that I provide you with a summary of your privacy rights under the California Online Privacy Protection Act (the “Act”) and the California Business and Professions Code. As required by the Act, I will provide you with the categories of personally identifiable information that I collect through this website and the categories of third party persons or entities with whom such personally identifiable information may be shared for direct marketing purposes at your request. California law requires me to inform you, at your request: (1) the categories of personally identifiable information I collect and what third parties we share that information with; (2) the names and addresses of those third parties; and (3) examples of the products marketed by those companies. The Act further requires me to allow you to control who we can and cannot share that information with. To obtain this information, please send a request by email or standard mail to the address found below. When contacting me, please indicate your name, address, email address, and what personally identifiable information you do not want me to share with third parties. Please allow thirty (30) days for a response. Also, please note that there is no charge for controlling the sharing of your personally identifiable information or requesting this notice.
By using the Sites you agree that I am not responsible for: (i) any disclosure of your personal information made by you to a third party through your use of the Sites; (ii) any disclosure of your personal information obtained illegally from me; or (iii) any accidental disclosure of your personal information made by me.
YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS.
This website is operated by Paige Hulse Law, 4230 E. 76th St., Tulsa, Oklahoma 74136. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Sites should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.